It’s time for all our Warriors to put on their ARMOR!!!
We have created t-shirts for those who would like to support Westley’s fight to cure Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. All of the net proceeds ($5 for each shirt) will be donated to the MDA Muscle Walk Campaign. We hope you will join us in suiting up for the fight against Muscular Dystrophy.
I am so excited about this year’s tshirts! I took Westley’s idea and turned them into something he was very proud of. I hope you will love them too!
We are offering them in 3 colors (white, orange and pink) with navy text; short and long sleeve. We even added HOODIES this year!
We are making ONE order so don’t miss out!
Order Deadline: EOD Saturday January 28th
To place your order go to: http://westleyswarriors.twistededgepromotions.com/
- T-shirts will be shipped to me; not directly to you as stated on the website. I will make sure you all receive your armor.
- Shipping Date on site is incorrect. Once we receive multiple orders I will calculate and make one large order to the printer. So place your orders!!!!
- Cash/Check (preferred) – Mailed to Jessica Groseclose, 3880 Howell Road, Powhatan, VA 23139
- PayPal – https://www.paypal.com/ to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First place order at http://westleyswarriors.twistededgepromotions.com/
- Next access PayPal, Select Send Money Now, Select “buying something”, following the prompts to complete payment transfer
- Shipping – our website doesn’t allow us to calculate shipping so we are using the “honor system”. If you need me to mail your items please add your best guest for USPS shipping to your check or Paypal payment
We hope to see you all wearing these shirts very soon,
Dallas, Jessica, Westley and Wyatt
If you are interested in having t-shirts or other promotional items made please contact
Twisted Edge Promotions
Giving Your Business the Edge!
Westley’s Serial Casting process is done, over with, finished and boy was he happy about it. I have to say he tolerated the process with only one complaint that was fixed with some old school MacGyver action.
As a refresher Westley needed a series of casts designed to gradually stretch the muscles in both legs to provide better, extended mobility overtime. Most castings are done in 7-10 day stints over 1 to 4 weeks. The cast is removed each week to note progress and if more stretching is needed the cast will be replaced.
The Goal: +10 stretch for each ankle
11/11/11 – Left foot started at -4
11/16/11 – Cast removed and ended at 10+!!!! There was no need for another cast on the left foot. Can we STRETCH ARMSTRONG!
11/16/11 – Right foot started at -4
11/22/11 – Cast removed and ended at +5. Meaning he needed another cast to get to +10.
However; it was Thanksgiving weekend and I had promised him hot tub time at Aunt Tiffy’s house so we opted to come back after the holiday.
11/29/11 -Right foot started at +5
12/6/11 – Cast removed and ended at 10+!!!!
Westley did the “Cast Free” dance in the parking lot as we left and was treated to 5 Guys and Sweet Frog for being such a trooper. Wyatt was also treated as he picked up a lot of Westley’s chores since he couldn’t get around as quickly. I am so proud of how they both handled this little change in our routine. They always amaze me.